Friday, February 8, 2013

You Are On God's Mind

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. ~ Jeremiah 29:11

This has always been one of my favorite scriptures. Just think about this for a minute. Out of all the people that are on the earth, God is thinking about each of us individually! He knows us personally! We're not just a number. We don't get lost in the crowd. He doesn't just occasionally think about us. He is intimately acquainted with all of our ways! He knows our thoughts before we ever think them! He sees the desires of our heart! He knows us better than we know ourselves!

Doesn't that make you feel special? The God of all creation loves you so much and He always has you on His mind! There is never one trial that you will have to face alone because He is right there with you. For every victory, He is right there celebrating with you. When you're happy and having a good day, He looks down on you with a big smile on His face because it is His desire for you to experience the best life possible. He longs for you to enjoy your life!

On those days when you're having a hard time and the pressure just seems to be too much, He's still watching over you. He's gently coaching you saying, "Come on! You can make it! I know you! I know what you're capable of. I created you and I know what's inside of you. Trust Me. I'm right here with you. I won't let you fall. I'm holding your hand every step of the way and if you will simply yield yourself to My will, I will accomplish things in your life that you have never even dreamed of! I know what I'm doing. I know it's painful but you have to trust Me. I cause ALL things to work together for your good. I'm not trying to destroy you. I'm molding you and shaping you. I'm conforming you to My image. I'm making you more like Me so that My glory will be revealed in and through you. Let Me have My way in your life. The pain is only temporary but the eternal work that is taking place will affect generations to come. I've got this!"

Whatever you are facing today, God has it under control. There's no need to fear. There's no need to worry. Cast all your cares upon Him knowing that He cares for you. Don't focus on what you're going through. Instead look at where you're going. Keep your eyes on the goal. Remember the vision. He is on your side and you CANNOT fail! The best is yet to come! You have no idea how close you are to stepping into something so awesome and so amazing! Keep going because if you quit now you will never see your dreams come to pass.

1 comment: