Saturday, January 26, 2013

Nothing is Too Hard for God

Ah, Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You. ~ Jeremiah 32:17

Today is a great day!! This is the day that my life on this earth began! As I celebrate my birthday, I would like to begin this day reflecting on what an awesome God we serve! I look back over my life and all He has done. I think about this beautiful world we live in...the gorgeous sunrise to greet us each morning and the beautiful sunset that says goodnight. I think about the beautiful blue skies and that warmth of the sunshine. And don't forget all the beautiful flowers that bloom in the Spring that declare a new season of life. And the birds that sing their hearts out in the morning as they go about their busy day.

Then I think back to all the great stories that I've heard about mighty moves of God and how He transformed lives and performed the miraculous. I have my own personal testimony of what God has done in my life and how He has always been faithful. I also have the experiences of others that remind me what a mighty God He is!

When things come into our lives that seem impossible, remember...NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR GOD! Remember what He has already done in your life! Look through the Bible and read stories of His mighty deliverance! Think about stories you have heard from others. Remember that He is the God who SPOKE this world into existence. All it takes is one word to turn your situation around! He is no respecter of persons!

Do you really believe He will do what He said He would do? Have you really put all of your trust in Him? Or when you pray about something are you thinking in the back of your mind that your situation will never change? James 1:6 says, "But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind." Hebrews 11:6 says, "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."

Get rid of all the doubt. Understand that God loves you and that everything He does is motivated by love! Nothing is too hard for Him! Place your situation in His hands and know that the God who spoke the world into existence is the same God that will intervene in your situation! He is faithful and He's always on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment